The generator process typically involves:
- Site Survey by Colonial Generators.
- Selection of Generator
- Applicable permits
- Natural Gas or Propane Installation
- Delivery of unit and placement of panel (this may be done before the gas source has been installed.)
- Electrical Installation
- Generator startup to validate warranty.
- All applicable inspections.
At Colonial Generators – we try to make this process as easy as possible for you so we handle all of the logistics from start to finish. Once you sign your contract – we handle the rest.